Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm at Nathan and Darryl's apartment after coming back from a wedding. Silas is here. I love Silas. He transferred to Waterloo after a couple of years at Tyndale. As a frosh at Tyndale he had these stubby little dreads but now they've grown down to his shoulders. This, combined with his newly grown beard make him look very 'rasta', as they say.

I remember this one time about three weeks ago when Darryl, Silas, Nathan and I were sitting around at the apartment talking about things that guys talk about. Silas interrupted someone's train of thought to say, "You know what guys, growing up I didn't have the greatest family situation but that's okay because now I consider you guys my family". Did I mention that I love Silas? I think that if you met Silas you would love him too.

Here he is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, Yah!
Great Guy!