Wednesday, September 20, 2006

format

I wasn't digging the black anymore-- it was a little too 2005...

Highlight of the day: a trip to Blockbuster with Mike Albano where he rented Lost, season 2. He mentioned that he's putting together a 24 marathon for season 3 sometime in the near future.... I'm not sure I could handle that much Jack Bauer in a day but I'd give it a shot.

Also, it's a terrible feeling to arrive at a meeting that you find out was yesterday...opps- gotta find that dayplanner asap.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

are you seriously into lost now? nice!! i watched the first season in may/june, and just started season 2...the first four episodes were kinda lame, but now it's back to quality. love it.

haha...24 is next up for me.
sarah

Chris Lewis said...

I'm not really into Lost, can't handle too many series' at once- maybe one day though.

Anonymous said...

Get a job.