Friday, December 22, 2006

the book of faces

For a long time now I've tried to be against things that are trendy. I suspect this has something to do with my pride and/or stubbornness- although I'm not sure in which ways. Par example, I refused to watch the t.v. show '24' for the simple reason that everyone was watching it. After three years I cracked, watched one episode which was swiftly followed by the entire season...and then two other seasons.

The same will be said of Facebook. After about a year of 'facebook this' and 'facebook that', I decided that I would join. Now, just so you don't think I'm a slave to trends I would like to clarify that IF I was staying in Toronto and in relative contact with friends there, then I doubt that I would join. However, in light of the impending move to school-- I think it might be a good way to stay in touch.

So, facebook away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lewis, I am so with you on this. I usually try to stay away from these things, but Lauren got her face on the book and I quickly followed, for pretty much the same reason as you [being away from home.] Also, the pic uploading feature is nice. Oh, and I am planning on borrowing my Dad's first 2 seasons of 24 when I go home, so I'll be on that train pretty quick too. Can't wait to see you, buddy.