Wednesday, June 08, 2005

a little update

I must apologize for my tardiness the last couple of weeks. I've been in transition mode--moving from home in good old S-town (aka: Smithville,ON) to Fair Havens. So I went from blogging a lot because I didn't have much to do, to blogging never because there was always something going on...but I've missed it.

Do you ever wake up sometimes and have this amazing, profound thought and then ten minutes later you can not remember what the heck you were thinking? That happened this morning. I do remember that it was something about Jesus...

This past weekend I was honoured to attend the wedding of a couple of my good friends. Now, I must confess-- I really like both of those two; they are some of the nicest people I've ever met. During the reception someone mentioned something about how their lives were designed perfectly for them to come together to be married. I thought about that and realized that, holy smokes...its true. They each have had their share of serious family heartaches growing up but it is truly amazing to see the LORD bring them together so that the trend of brokennesss that occurred in each of their pasts has now become this very beautiful thing that is a new relationship.


No comments: