Friday, January 12, 2007

arrived.

It's Friday night and we just finished a long, long day of orientation at the building in Valley Forge, where most of our classes are going to be held. It's been a bit of a whirlwind week that began with the departure from 493 Cummer Ave. to the digs back in Smithville where I spent most of my time running around buying the necessities or finishing up some paperwork- or running around with the kiddies. Then came Thursday morning at 7:30am- time to go to Philadelphia.

I arrived at the Seminary where I'm staying at about 6:00pm- so the drive was a little longer than I expected but I did have to stop for about 30 minutes at the border- and I got pulled over by a state trooper for speeding (yikes!!!!), so that took some time...and is going to cost some money...

Last night was roommate introduction time (a good guy named Matt originally from Wisconsin), room set up, a viewing of the latest episode of "The Office" and just enough time to catch sports centre (athankyou Paul Randall for access to the sling box) and off to bed.

More thoughts to come about this whole experience but for tonight...c'est tout!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lewis.

Seeing as you have arrived in America, do you notice if you took along with you my razor? If so have you been using it all semester? Mine was the Mach 3 in the far right cupboard. Nobody else seems to know where it went.

Alright man:
Hugs and Kisses,

C.D. Clements

Anonymous said...

No problem man...

NathanColquhoun said...

let me call you