Sunday, January 28, 2007

name change

After nearly two years of Chris.Jackson.Lewis as the title of this blog I have decided that most people who read this might already know my name...and so I changed it to The Wonder Years- mostly because I always had a crush on Winnie- but also...that Fred Savage... didn't everyone want to be his friend? His Dad was kind of rough but caring, his sister was a hippie, he fought with his brother nonstop, his Mom always loving and then there was Paul-- we all have a Paul like that in our lives..don't we?

Besides the title of the show I just think it's a fitting title...the wonder years...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

stabone,
I'm putting you on my blog roll. hope youre doin alright..just don't start bashing the us of a like one al r hounsel did in the canon one time.
-mike

Anonymous said...

we all have a 'Paul' in our lives...yes we do!

jp

Anonymous said...

hmm...never saw The Wonder Years...

Anonymous said...

"voulez vous du beurre?"

now that is one show that has to come out on DVD NOW!

who knew that Kevin Arnold would grow uo to be one of the Wet Bandits ...

Anonymous said...

remember when kevin arnold appeared on boy meats world and fought with cory...
mike