Tuesday, May 08, 2007

semester 1, check.

Last Friday at 7:30pm I sent in the final draft of my last paper of semester one. I suppose this means that 40% of my coursework is complete for the MA. That feels good. In some ways the semester felt like it took forever but I definitely learned more than in any other single semester that I can remember and I'm excited for Summer 1- which includes such classes as Microfinance and Relief and Mitigation for Disasters (that's not the official name...its much longer but I can't remember it).

I'm hanging out with Chris Harris tonight for the first time in possibly close to 1.5 years. I'm looking forward to that- and looking forward to the baseball game tomorrow night avec Angela.... AND I'm looking forward to hanging out with Ian and Lauren this weekend in Winnipeg.

woot woot for this week.

2 comments:

Angela Wallace said...

woot woot.

a.

Anonymous said...

we are looking forward to you coming too, buddy boy. see you on friday, and have fun at the jays game. have a twist cone on rememberance of me.