Monday, May 14, 2007

whirlwinds

Tomorrow morning at 11am I'm leaving to go back to Philadelphia for the start of semester two. It is absolutely crazy to think how different the start of this semester is compared to the last....and crazy how much has changed in the last four months. I'm moderately excited to go back- this break went by too fast...

for those who were not big fans about that video where the little kid dropped an A-bomb (not an actual A-bomb)... my bad.

In other news,

I almost missed my flight to Winnipeg TWICE- on the way there and on the way back. Ha...I haven't told Ian and Lauren this yet but I was about to be bumped to a later flight until I mentioned that it was my birthday. Then the WestJet lady said to follow her and she started running through the airport (ala- Home Alone) and put me to the head of the pack at Security check... it was great.

Favorite highlights of the break include:

Nathan and Rachel Colquhouns wedding.
Lawn chairs at 3am
Jays game
Breakfast avec Steve
Lunch avec George
Thai food, movies, hockey and hang outs in Winnipeg
Angela Lynne Wallace
Midnight breakfast avec Jason
being home...
seeing such people as Silas, Chris, Scott and Keith...
Chop sticks
Julia's confirmation

hmmmm... it went by way too fast.

I'm hoping to get back to posting ala Jan/Feb 2007...hopefully I'll be inspired to throw some thoughts on here with some of my new classes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. dang, i knew it was going to be tight, but i figured you had made it on. nice move playing the birthday card. it was good to see you, buddy boy. thanks for making the trip out, and hope the semester starts well for you.

Anonymous said...

*jackson*

i really rather like that list.

smile.

lynne.