Thursday, February 08, 2007

Back in Action

I've been back in the old U.S. of A. since Sunday and it definitely feels different this time around- more familiar... a better grasp of things. I got lost on the way back- because I was trying to take this picture while I was driving:


While you might not be able to tell from this picture- the shot I was trying to get is one that says 'Stroudsburg' PA- I could be wrong but I think this is the city where my friend #12 Mike M. spent much of his youth...

That picture cost me 45 minutes but it was well worth it as I went through this crazy little town called "JimThorpe"...

Here are three reasons (among many) why I like Canada:

1) The Weather


2) Even though I love living in the city, it's nice to come home to this every once in a while...


3) My nephew and niece live there...

3 comments:

C.D. Clements said...

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Anonymous said...

Stabone,
You got it right.. that's the 'burg' as we call it. A lot of famous people roll through the burg. Here's a few notables:
50 cent
Kobe Bryant
Lennex Lewis
The guy from Pretty woman..is it Richard Greer?
Be on the look out..
Oh and the sign says Bloomsburg on it too..that's my first university. Well, have fun. Probly can get some cheep bball tickets these days over there in philly.

Anonymous said...

your niece and nephew are so adorable! you must miss them whilst in the U. S. of A. haha - i really like that c.d. clements comment.

funny. angela.