Monday, March 05, 2007

american friends...

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that Canada is a nice place to live. Sorry about the American ranking...it must be fixed!-- just like your elections....opps...did i say that!?

Democracy is an illusion- thats my new motto.

Seriously though, when are Jim and Pam going to hook up? I've seen some of the third season (although I did miss a few episodes...) so I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened yet...although I did give a standing ovation to the last episode of Season 2.

Back to the democracy thing...I've been doing some thinking and it might just be an illusion. I'm a skeptical person to begin with, so if you throw in some conspiracy theories, mixed with some facts-- suddenly I'm ready to grow a large beard, buy a motorcycle and visit the impoverished people of Latin America - like my good friend Che... (I say 'good friend' but we've never actually met...I believe he was executed some time before I was born...)

There might be more to come on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

re: democracy, jim and pam, and travelling to Latin America on a motorcycle...

i concur.

(although i might pass on the growing a beard bit...)