Saturday, March 10, 2007

and spring break comes to an end....

It's Saturday night which means that spring break will be coming to an end very shortly. In honour of the last 9 days sans school work I have decided to compile a highlight list of sorts. In no particular order....

The movies I was able to watch, including: Flags of Our Fathers (meh), Babel (very good), 300 (good) and Jesus Camp (...number of times I cringed while groaning 'ooohhhhh' during this movie: 203)

The one book I read- Confessions of an Economic Hitman.

The Evolving Church: Restoring Justice things that were accomplished... we are miles ahead of last year in terms of organization.

Lunch with George.

Hangouts with the fellas from 493.

The Raptors game with JayLo.

Those two times I was able to hang out with Keith.

Being in Smithville

Coffee, lattes and Mexican food.

Okay, hitting the road soon- determined to finish 'The World is Flat' on audio cd during the trip down...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww

That was the sweetest and gayest thing you've ever said about me.

Brooks.

jaylocke said...

And I guess you are indifferent (according to your latest claim of boycotting the Leafs) about this fabulous end to a great reading week...

Chris Lewis said...

Jay, I saw the OT winner...I was re-energized to watch after driving past Maple Leaf Gardens today...

Anonymous said...

No worries - - all is forgiven. Welcome home my little prodigal.

JL